Changes to my study programme

Hello readers, hoping you are ok, today I am going to write about some changes that I would do to my study program, a topic that I personally think, that despite of its importance, I really do not know if there are mistakes in the curriculum program or things that could be better. I think that when I finish my career, I can identify better these problems. However, I will try.

The first change that i would make is that some subjects are taught in only one semester. This fact implies that, if some students fails this, he will have to wait for a whole year to study and do that subject, which is very detrimental for the student. 

I think that the length of studies is ok, but the workload sometimes it is too much, especially when many test have to be done in one specific week. 

Regarding the faculty facilities, I would make the faculty bigger, including more grass zones to chill out and more zones with roof, because there isn´t much space when is raining. 

About the technology, I would implement the hybrid-class system, which I think would be more comfortable for the teacher and the students (so the classes would be recorded). 

I think the teaching methods need to be improved, some teachers aren´t prepared to teach and need to be trained (this is not a complain about the teachers don´t know what they are teaching, just that the teaching lessons aren´t good). 

Thanks for reading and I will see you next time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog