The best concert of my entire life

Really was something incredible. Every time that I think in this concert, I get excited. My dears readers, today I’m going to tell us about the best concert in my life

 


I was 17 years old, and in that moment, I was a massive fan of the electronics music. And that year, one of my actual favorites djs,  Dj Snake, was going to come to Chile to make a show in the last day of the festival´s Lollapalooza, in the Movistar Arena. I had already bought a ticket to that event, but when the lineup came out, I felt very disappointed because at that moment I didn´t like any of the artists that were going to come. The last day of the festival, I felt surprised about the fact that I really enjoy the last two days (Friday and Saturday), meeting new artists that I liked a lot. About the time the concert was about to start, I was very excited, and I thought that the night couldn´t be better, but in that moment, I found a friend that I hadn’t seen in a long time. In summary, Djs Snake made me remember why I liked this genre. He played a lot of remixes of famous songs of electronic music and some new songs. It’s a good memory :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes to my study programme