A time travel to the future

Dear readers, today I am going to comment about a trip to the future that I would like to be in, a topic that is a little filmmaker-like, because I believe that a time travel, be it on the future or the past, is an idea that is unbeleivable(?).  Nonetheless, I am here to entertain you, so, here i go. 

A trip to the future that I wouldn´t like, it would be to go to places that I  know because seeing how some familiar places have changed, it would make me sad. I think that i would like to visit some places that are emblematic, like the egyptian pyramids or The Great Chinese Wall, only to see how time treated them. 

 i think the year 3000 would be exciting, a terminator like society, where humanity as been overruled by robots, like most sci-fi movies, or where humans and robot live in harmony, that there were many world wide wars, or even more than that, we have visited all planets we´ve seen so far and even more. so many posibilities of what the world could turn into. i would like to hear about your thoughts in the comment of this blog. although, a less imaginary time i could visit might be the year 2060, i would get to see my old self, meet my children, and probably my grandchildren, i think it would be a nice experience, and it would be nice to stay there for a while, get to know my senior self and family. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes to my study programme